The Original Stainless Steel bullet shaped Whiskey chillers
The Original Whiskey Bullets are made from solid stainless steel – designed to chill your tipple without diluting the flavour. Go on, get a round in.
Many folk will tell you whiskey (or whisky) tastes better over ice. The downside is, chilling it with ice dilutes the flavour. If only there were a way to fix both issues. A silver bullet, so to speak…
Well they ain’t silver, but Whiskey Bullets do a damn fine job. These solid stainless steel drinks chillers are 1:1 replicas of the real things. Like their much celebrated cousins, Whisky Stones, they’ll chill your scotch (or vodka, or white wine) to the perfect sipping temperature without watering down or tarnishing the flavour.
Just store them in the freezer and load a couple into your glass when you’re ready to serve. A brilliant gift for whiskey lovers, with the original Whiskey Bullets you can ‘fire it up!’ while you chill things down. Who’s for some shots?
- Set of six solid stainless steel bullets
- Cool your spirit without diluting the flavours
- The bullets don’t impart any flavours or smells
- Look and sound great in the glass
- Can be used to cool whiskey, scotch, vodka, white wine, etc.
- 1:1 replicas of the real thing
- Box size: 16.51cm x 10.8cm x 4.45cm (6.5" x 4.25" x 1.75")
- Box weight: 340g (12 oz.)
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.