The Nutter Bike Tool
Travel light with The Nutter – an ingenious all-in-one bike tool that even comes with a bottle opener.
Pedalling up hills is hard enough without lugging half a dozen tools with you. That’s why we love The Nutter. This Kickstarter sensation is designed with the consummate cyclist in mind, boasting all of your essential roadside tools – and even a bottle opener for afterwards. Coming in at a scant 100g, The Nutter is made from high grade stainless steel with a cleverly positioned, magnetised tool bit slot for excellent leverage – making short work of any task, from adjusting your seat to changing the tyre.
- Multitool and travel pouch for cyclists
- Magnetic tool bit slot
- Glass-filled nylon tyre lever with a steel core
- 15mm box head spanner
- Spoke key
- 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex tool bits
- Philips head screw driver (PH2)
- Flat head screw driver (3mm)
- T25 torque key
- Tool bit extender
- Bottle opener
- Leather (matt black) and recycled inner tube pouch
- All tool bits supplied are made from long lasting / high quality chrome vanadium steel
- Pouch made from leather and recycled bicycle inner tubes
- Tool alone weighs approximately 100g
- Full tool pouch weighs approximately 185g
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.