The Carry-On Cocktail Kit
The Carry-On Cocktail Kits turn a standard in-flight beverage into your favourite cocktail. Here’s to the high life.
Add a dash of Mad Men or Hollywood* style to your in-flight entertainment with the Carry-On Cocktail Kits. Not to be mistaken for some sozzled Sid James movie, the Carry-On Cocktail Kits have everything you need to mix two classic Old Fashioned or Moscow Mule cocktails, from the dash of specially-developed bitters and unrefined demerara cane sugar to the small batch ginger syrup. All you need is bourbon or vodka (and a dash of readily available seltzer for the Mule).
The same size as a standard playing card tin (and completely legit through airport security), the Carry-On Cocktail Kits are a collaboration between Brooklyn design house W&P and cocktail publication, Punch. Follow the cocktail recipe in the tin and before you can say ‘Mile High Club’, you’ll be knocking back the good stuff like it’s 1941/1969.
*The Moscow Mule was invented at the Cock ‘N’ Bull in Hollywood in 1941, fact fans.
- Cool, compact kits to mix your own in-flight cocktails
- Old-Fashioned kit contains: recipe card, spoon/muddler, aromatic bitters, unrefined Demerara cane sugar, linen coaster
- Moscow Mule kit contains: recipe card, spoon/muddler, small batch ginger syrup, jigger, linen coaster
- Complies with international airport security requirements
- A great gift (or mid-air surprise) for whiskey and vodka lovers
- Collaboration between Brooklyn-based W&P Design and Punch
- Weight: 102g (3.6oz.)
- Size: 11.43cm x 8.89cm x 2.54cm (4.5" x 3.5" x 1")
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.