Star Wars™ X-Wing™ Knife Block
Bread knife standing by… Chef’s knife standing by… Lock S-foils in the chop position. The Star Wars X-Wing Knife Block has arrived.
Here’s an idea we just made up - lightsaber bread knives. They’d slice and toast at the same time! Someone get Lucas on the phone. In the meantime, here’s a great new way to brighten up your kitchen counter.
The Star Wars X-Wing Knife Block gives your regular old kitchenware a rebellious kick in the vegetables. Storing five high quality stainless steel knives, this officially licensed holder looks glorious from any angle.
Chrome finished and standing over 20cm high, the X-Wing Knife Block raises the status of the humble knife holder. Heck, with this in the kitchen even Aunt Beru would be signing up to give the Empire one in the eye. And as for the Force? Well… it’s useful. But can it chop an onion, dice peppers, and slice a loaf? Can it? We’ll ask George, as soon as he picks up.
- Chrome-effect plastic knife holder
- Includes five high quality, corrosion resistant 3CR14, 430 stainless steel knives
- Cook’s knife: 8" (200mm)
- Bread knife: 8" (198mm)
- Carving Knife: 8" (225mm)
- Utility knife: 4.75" (122mm)
- Paring knife: 3.5" (85mm)
- Officially licensed and the perfect gift for any Star Wars fan
- Base diameter: 250mm
- Length (with knives): 340mm
- Boxed dimensions: 365mm x 266mm x 164mm