Star Trek Pizza Cutter
Slice, the final frontier… Take the USS Enterprise on a bready adventure with the sensational Star Trek Pizza Cutter.
Hold onto your nacelles. The Star Trek Pizza Cutter is, hands down, the most ingenious piece of food-based sci-fi merchandise we’ve ever seen. And we’ve seen a few…
One look at this remarkable pizza cutter and you’ll know it’s too darn good for the common crusts of our home-baked snacks. But that’s exactly what this sensational gizmo is made for – to seek out new slices and new pizza sensations, to boldly roll where no fan has rolled before…
True to the original TV series, the Star Trek Pizza Cutter is a near-faithful replica of the first ever NCC-1701 Enterprise. And not your newfangled alt-universe one.
Of course, there have been a few modifications. The free-spinning laser-etched stainless steel blade is new. And the (slightly modified) solid zinc-alloy chromium plated body makes for a comfortable feel in the hand. In fact, once you’ve picked up the Star Trek Pizza Cutter and you won’t want to put it down. Which is fine, because you can eat pizza with one hand. And type.
Grab one for yourself and see what we mean. All ahead, full impulse buy.
- Metal Pizza cutter in the shape of the NCC-1701 Enterprise from Star Trek the original series
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectable
- Laser-etched stainless steel blade with solid zinc-alloy chromium plated body
- Designed and manufactured by ThinkGeek
- Wash by hand to avoid Klingons
- Blade measures approximately 10cm Diameter
- Approximately 8.5 inches long (including blade)
- Weighs approximately 277g (8oz.)
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.