Ever wondered what astronauts eat? Space Food is 100% authentic astronaut food - the exact same stuff being served aboard the ISS today.
Ditch your protein pills and leave your helmet off. Space Food is the authentic astronaut food currently being enjoyed three times daily on the International Space Station. And it’s actually rather tasty.
Made to exacting standards in Russia’s state-owned Biruliovsky pilot plant, each set of three Space Food tubes provides a nutritionally balanced, three-course meal with a delightfully Slavic bent.
Whet your appetite for cosmonaut cuisine with a tube of traditional Borscht (beetroot soup); dine out on delicious Meat Puree; then round it off with a sweet slurp of Cottage Cheese with Blackcurrant Puree. Oh sure, as meals go it’s about 400km from MasterChef territory, but if it’s good enough for Tim Peake it’s good enough for us.
Or if you don't fancy the set menu, you can go à la carte and choose from the full range of six, which also includes Rassolnik (a traditional pickle soup), Pork with Vegetables and Cottage Cheese with Sea Buckthorn Puree.
And since they weigh a scant 115g each and don’t need any preparation, a few tubes of Space Food can come in handy as an emergency food kit on your camping trip - or even thrown in with your festival supplies.
- Authentic food for consumption in space
- The Astronaut Lunch is a nutritionally balanced three-course meal
- No preparation required
- Produced by the Biruliovsky pilot plant, Russia
- No synthetic preservatives, GMOs, artificial additives or flavour enhancers
- Can be stored unrefrigerated for up to 18 months
- Serve hot or cold (do not microwave)
- Storage conditions: 60 Degrees (15 °C ± 10°C) / 85%RH or less
- Borscht (Beetroot Soup) - broth, beef, fresh cabbage, beetroot, melted butter, sour cream, potatoes, carrots, tomato paste, onion, wheat flour, parsley root, salt, sugar, citric acid, black pepper
- Rassolnik (Soup with Pickled Cucumber) - broth, meat-beef, pickled cucumbers, potatoes, sour cream, melted butter, blanched rice, onions, carrots, parsley root, salt, parsley greens, citric acid, black pepper
- Pork with Vegetables - Pork, broth, potato, onion, sweet pepper, tomato paste, melted butter, wheat flour, salt, parsley, garlic, ground black pepper, citric acid
- Cottage Cheese with Blackcurrant Puree - Cottage cheese, black currant puree, sugar, refined, butter, water, semolina
- Cottage Cheese with Sea Buckthorn Puree - Cottage cheese, puree sea-buckthorn, refined sugar, butter, water, semolina
- Meat Puree - broth, pork, beef, melted butter, onion, tomato paste, sour cream, wheat flour, salt, ground black pepper, ground red pepper, citric acid
- Each tube weighs approximately 115g
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide ShippingUK
|Standard Delivery||3-5 days||£3.99|
|Express Delivery||1-2 days||£4.99|
|Next Day Delivery
(Excluding Saturday. Order before 1pm)
(Order before 1pm Friday)
|0.0kg - 0.1kg||£3.99
|0.11kg - 0.3kg||£4.99
|0.31kg - 0.5kg||£5.99
|0.51kg - 0.7kg||£6.99
|0.71kg - 1.0kg||£8.99
|1.0kg - 1.5kg||£11.99
|1.51kg - 2.0kg||£17.99
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.