SitPack Compact Foldable Seat
SitPack and relax... This lightweight polycarbonate tube is actually the world’s most compact foldable seat. Ideal for festivals, concerts, sporting events or queueing for long periods.
It may be true that the world around us is getting faster - but, for the stuff that really matters, we still gotta queue. The new restaurant that won’t take bookings. The latest Apple gadget on sale tomorrow. The band so hot they won’t show til midnight. Like doe-eyed Labradors we stand and wait, while our knees slowly turn to cheese.
SitPack is the portable folding stool you never knew you needed. Supporting up to 100kg/220 lbs. this compact portable seat collapses smaller than a 500ml water bottle, so it’s easy to stuff in a pocket or bag as you’re heading out the door. Assembling in seconds, it’s a festival must (a festmust).
When you’re tired of standing around, the hard case splits in half to form the seat and the single leg telescopes out. Lock it in place with a twist of the wrist and boom! You’ve just assembled a modern take on the classic monopod shooting stick – only with SitPack you’ll be front and centre for the headline act, instead of perched on a lonely moor taking pot shots at a partridge.
- The world’s most compact foldable seat
- Made from durable polycarbonate
- Supports up to 100kg (15 stone)
- Unfolds in seconds
- Ideal for festivals, concerts, sporting events, queueing for long periods etc.
- NB: If the SitPack locks up or gets stuck, please see here for instructions on disassembly and assembly to resolve the problem.
- Folded, measures approximately 16.8cm x 6.5cm (D)
- Unfolded, height adjustable: 65cm-87cm
- Weighs approximately 564g
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.