SensorWake Olfactory Alarm Clock
Sensorwake is the world’s first alarm clock that wakes you up with the power of smells – perfuming your room with alluring everyday scents like toast and coffee.
What’s the perfect aroma to wake you from a good night’s sleep? Freshly-baked croissants? A steaming cup of espresso? The smell of the seaside wafting through the window?
And how often does that happen? Well, thanks to Sensorwake Olfactory Alarm Clock, it can happen every day. Fresh from its epic funding win on Kickstarter, this scent-producing alarm clock can be fitted with a range of the most alluring, inviting, sleep-defeating nosegays in the world – all in tiny capsules, like those fancy coffee machines.
Choose the aroma that suits you (we recommend 'croissant') and load the capsule into the body of your smelly alarm clock. Right on time the next morning, the Sensorwake will use dry-air diffusion technology (no heat involved) to fill your room with the alluring scent and rouse you from your duvet burrow, nose-first. It’s quite the experience. And it’s a darn sight nicer than the usual beeep-beeep-beeep and hot waft of biscuits from under the covers.
Whatever the day has to throw at you, Sensorwake Olfactory Alarm Clock will hit you with a nasal high-five straight out the gates.
- The world’s first scent-producing alarm clock
- Fills your room with fragrance in just two minutes
- Scent capsules available: croissants, seaside and espresso
- Each recyclable scent capsule lasts 30 days
- Developed in partnership with leading fragrance manufacturer Givaudan
- REACH certified, CARB certified and IFRA certified
- Backup alarm sounds available (for heavy sleepers)
- Works through heatless, dry-air diffusion for a consistent scent
- Boxed: 12.5cm x 12.5cm x 16.3cm (4.92" x 4.92" x 6.42")
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.