Self-Powered iPhone & Smartphone Charger
A camping godsend and festival essential – go off the grid with this hand-powered backup battery pack.
These days we don’t go anywhere without our gadgets. Which is fine when we’re travelling from building to building – we’re never more than a hop, skip and jump away from a power socket. But recharging gadgets on the move is a different matter.
Thankfully there’s now a way to make sure your agoraphobia doesn’t stem entirely from Temple Run 2. The BoostTurbine 2000 is a completely human-powered charging station for all of your USB and microUSB gadgets.
Phones, tablets, SatNavs, it’ll charge the lot. Just crank the handle to power the BoostTubine’s built-in 2000mAh lithium battery (or get someone else to do it) and watch as the LEDs indicate how much juice you’re generating. When you’ve reached a reasonable level, or your arm is ready to fall off, plug in your gadget.
Slim and lightweight, the BoostTurbine 2000 is perfect for camping trips, festivals, backpacking or just long car journeys – especially since it doesn’t require any advanced charging or forward planning. Except to hit the Buy button over there.
- The hand-powered backup battery pack
- Rechargeable 2000mAh lithium battery
- Hand turbine power generator
- Available in White only
- Lightweight and durable aluminium body
- Fully charges most smartphones when fully charged
- USB output to charge smartphone
- LED battery charge indicator
- Micro-USB DC input for use with smart phone chargers (iPhone block, etc)
- One minute of cranking produces power for roughly 30 seconds of talk time or a few texts
- Perfect for camping, festivals, backpacking and anyone on the go
- USB Output: 5V=1A
- Measures approximately 2.5 x 5.6 x 12.7cm
- Weighs approximately 198g
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.