Quik Stix Sticky Gel Pads - 2 Pack
Quik Stix Sticky Gel Pads - 2 Pack
Quik’Stix Sticky Gel Pads are the quick ‘n’ sticky way to mount your handy gadgets where you can see ‘em.
Perfect as a quick dashboard phone mount, or for sticking the remote where the kids can’t reach it (try the ceiling), Quik’Stix Sticky Gel Pads will stick a grip on just about anything.
Made from naturally adhesive poly AB glue plastic, each reusable sticky gel pad is actually made up of an inner circle, which alone will hold smaller items like pens and paperclips, plus a detachable outer ring. Keep them together or use them side by side to hold bigger, bulkier stuff like phones, satnavs and remote controls.
There’s even an optional extra-sticky green backing for adhering more permanently to bobbly surfaces like wood, fabric or the textured plastic of your dashboard.
Of course, if you want a perfectly clear gel pad you can remove this green layer entirely… but with it, each Quik’Stix sticky gel pad can hold an astonishing 600g – or about 1.5 tins of baked beans, in Imperial. Not bad, for two bits of rubbery gel the size of a watch face.
Stretch it, rip it, cut it – use it any way you like. Then, with a quick rinse under a tap or a wipe with a damp cloth, you can use it all over again. The natural adhesive properties of this sticky gel dashboard pad means this little sucker will never wear out. And, unlike it’s gloopy rivals, it won’t leave gunky residue on your gadgets.
- NB: The green Secure Hold Technology sticker on one side is specifically for use on smoother surfaces like glass, metal or plastic. Unlike the transparent gel pad, the green Secure Hold Tech sticker cannot be washed and reused
- Pack of 2 super-sticky pads for your gadgets
- Won’t leave a residue: made from naturally sticky AB glue polymer
- Won’t wear out: just rinse under warm water to restore its stickiness
- Holds objects up to 600g
- Works effectively from -16°C (0° F) to 62°C (150° F)
- Unlimited applications
- In applying your Quik’Stix pads it is important to consider the factors that may affect the overall adhesion. These include but are not limited to things such as surface roughness, moisture, environmental humidity, temperature, surface and pad cleanliness, object and surface material.
How to Apply Your Quik'Stix Pads :
- Clean the surface and object, removing dirt, grease or debris
- Remove the protective backing from both side of the pad(s)
- Determine the appropriate part of the pads to be secured to the surface (I.e. Use Green secure hold technology for smoother surfaces or the transparent pad by itself for rougher surfaces).
- Place the chosen pad set up on the newly cleaned surface using a relatively clean finger or object and continue to firmly push the pad into the surface making sure the whole pad is in contact.
- Determine if the outer ring or a second pad is needed to secure those heavier objects and repeat the previous step with the second ring or pad if needed
- Firmly press the chosen object onto the pad/s in the desired orientation.
Washing Your Quik'Stix Pads :
- Remove the Green secure hold technology before washing by slowly peeling it from the back for the transparent gel pad. This part of the pad has NOT been designed to be washed or reused multiple times.
- Rinse the transparent gel of the pad/s under warm water using your clean fingers and, if needed, use a mild soap. Generally the soap is not required.
- Leave to out to dry completely on a raised surface where there is proper ventilation.
- Measures approximately 55mmØ x 2.5mm (2.17"Ø x 0.1")
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.