Noke Smart Bluetooth Padlock
Noke Smart Bluetooth Padlock
Noke Smart Bluetooth Padlock is the lock of the future – controlled wirelessly and automatically from your smartphone or tablet.
Everything in life is better with Bluetooth, and the Noke Smart Bluetooth Padlock is no exception. Handsome yet understated, given its rugged credentials (more on that later), this 21st Century padlock is keyless – opting instead to connect to the smartphone or tablet in your pocket or bag.
When you get close, this cool app-controlled padlock unlocks automatically, granting you access to your shed, bike, or biscuit cupboard like an obliging concierge.
But it’s not just a clever gimmick. Being loaded with the latest in Bluetooth technology gives this smartlock a few advantages over its key-controlled rivals. For instance, using the app on your phone, you can share access to Noke with any of your friends. What’s more, you can specify the exact day, time, location or duration of time they can access it. You can even track who’s been using your Noke Smart Bluetooth Padlock from day to day, and where they were. Pretty handy if you have expensive stuff in transit.
Designed for indoors and the great outdoors, Noke can survive in temperatures as low as -23°C and as high as 65°C. And thanks to some well-placed O-rings it can take more than a splash of water. But, of course, it’s not the elements we’re worried about. Thankfully the steel and boron-hardened shackle and anti-shim technology will deter even well-equipped thieves.
Then there’s the other obvious concern. What happens when your phone dies, or gets lost, stolen or smashed? Will the Noke shun you like a doorman to a stag party? Thankfully not. Like a secret handshake, the Noke has an ingenious failsafe mechanism that involves tapping a unique pattern, morse-code style, to release the lock. It’s almost as impressive as the keyless entry.
And what happens when the battery in your smart lock dies? Well, first of all, the app will have been warning you for several weeks, so you ought to feel pretty stupid. Secondly, a cleverly-concealed pair of contacts on the underside of the Noke means you can effectively jump-start it with a new battery. Once it’s unlocked, the back slides off without any need for tools. Before you know it, you’ll have swapped in the new battery and be ready to go.
Short of doffing its hat and wishing you a pleasant day, the Noke Smart Bluetooth Padlock is the perfect assistant in a connected world. And it doesn’t even expect a tip.
- App-controlled smartlock
- Unlocks when your iPhone or Android device is nearby
- Automatically finds and connects to your smartphone
- Manage multiple locks on one device
- Share access with friends
- Monitor where, when, and by whom your locks were accessed
- Backup quick click system
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Steel and a boron-hardened shackle
- Anti-shim technology
- Weather resistant
- Replaceable 2032 battery lasts for over a year
- Compatible with
- iOS: iPhone 4s, 5/5s, 6/6s, 6 Plus/6s Plus with Bluetooth 4.0 LE hardware and running iOS 7.0 or later
- Android: compatible with Android devices that have Bluetooth 4.0 hardware and running the Jelly Bean (4.3) or Kit Kat (4.4) versions of the Android operating system
- Windows Phone: Devices with BT 4.0 and Windows 10 or higher (COMING SOON)
- Water resistant Strength Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°F to 150°F / -23°C to 65°C
- Security: PKI technology and cryptographic key exchange protocol
- Measures approximately 5.5cm x 8.4cm
- Weighs approximately 225g
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.