Mayka Toy Block Tape - 1M 2 Stud
Mayka Brick Tape is a flexible rubber strip with a reusable adhesive backing that can stick to any smooth surface. On its non-sticky side, it's covered in a 2 stud pattern that fits into the holes on the bottom of LEGO bricks.
Imagine being able to build around corners, on curved surfaces, or even onto the sides of that sailing ship you've just spent hours building. You forgot to engineer a point of attachment for that sweet dinosaur-smashing cannon? No problem. Snip a length of LEGO tape with a pair of scissors, stick it on the hull, mount your cannon and be on yarr way.
Walls, fridge doors, or even shoes offer limitless possibilities, transforming the surface into a connected base for construction toy bricks and figures – the ‘LEGO of Things’ if you will.
It's so simple that you wonder why no one thought of it before – we’re looking at you LEGO. Starting life as Nimuno Loops on Indiegogo (and raising an astonishing £1.2million) before being licensed by ZURU, Mayka Toy Brick Tape is all set to be a colossal global hit.
- The ORIGINAL Lego Tape - beware of imitations!
- Transforms any surface into a base for toy building blocks and components
- Cut to any length to create brick building surfaces
- 100% compatible with Lego, Mega Bloks, Kreo and all other leading toy block brands
- 1m / 3' 3" of non-marking and reusable Toy Block Tape
- Premium non-toxic silicon
- Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard
- Length: 1m / 3' 3"
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.