Beast28 Stowable Technical Backpack
Beast28 is the first stowable pack of its kind - a compact technical backpack that when unfurled, more than holds its own against traditional packs.
Have we seen collapsible backpacks before? Darn tootin’ we have, but they tend to be lightweight, flimsy, and really only useful for carrying stuff in an emergency.
With a name sounding like a failed experiment from the Weapon X program, Beast28 is anything but. Made from just 560-grams of ultra-light, water-resistant ripstop nylon, the Beast28 has 28-liters of capacity spread through multiple pockets and compartments that can be expanded or collapsed using built-in compression straps. It can also accommodate most water bladders with its hose routing features.
Even more important, and something you rarely see on a packable backpack, are breathable, padded should straps that also include a sternum strap and an adjustable hip belt to properly distribute weight around your body making it comfortable, and safer, to carry a heavy load. Making it perfect for far-flung adventures and destination hiking.
Beast28 isn’t going to be your ‘go-to’ pack for tackling Everest but it’s a solid rucksack you can easily keep tucked away in your car, or your luggage, for impromptu outdoor adventures while you’re travelling.
- Superior-quality compact stowable waterproof backpack made from rip-stop nylon
- Ultra-light design packs down into a stuff sack with compression straps
- Breathable waist and sternum straps
- Lid pocket, large main exterior pocket and a smaller stash pocket
- Daisy chain and gear loops
- Accommodates most water bladders with integrated hose routing features
- Nifco hardware
- Two way wraparound zipper
- Packed: 20cm x 11cm dia. (7.87" x 4.33" dia.)
- Unpacked: 43cm x 33cm x 25cm (16.93" x 12.99" x 9.84")
- Weight: 560g
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.