Lucetta Magnetic Bike Lights
Boost your visibility with Lucetta – the award-winning, compact, magnetic bike lights. Paired with your regular lights they’re a great way to get noticed.
When cycling in the dark, anything that boosts your visibility is a plus. The problem is, once you’ve parked up, you have to strip your bike of all its flashy bits, so they don’t catch the eye of would-be thieves.
This can take time. And, of course, there’s no point shaving valuable minutes off your commute, only to lose them again outside the office in the rain. Which is where the gorgeous, compact Lucetta comes in handy.
From Italian designers Palomar, this clever pair of bike lights clips together magnetically – making them easy to carry in your coat pocket or bag - and automatically switch on when you attach them to your bike. When it’s time to hit the road, break them apart and stick them anywhere on your cycle’s frame. No matter how bumpy the terrain, they’ll hold firm.
With three different settings (constant, slow flash, and fast flash) the DesignPlus award-winning Lucetta is a great way to boost your visibility, along with your standard bike lights. Especially since you can stick Lucetta to the side of your bike’s frame, making you more noticeable at junctions – and as you weave smugly through the traffic jams.
Not suitable as main bike lights.
- Break-apart magnetic bike lights (red and white)
- Super wide angle of visibility
- Attach anywhere on your bike’s frame
- Quick and easy to attach and detach after riding
- Three settings: steady beam, slow flash or fast flash
- Guaranteed to stay securely in place while riding
- DesignPlus award winner
- Red light intensity: 4000 mcd
- White light intensity: 15000 mcd
- Slow flashing mode: 60 flashes/minute
- Fast flashing mode: 240 flashes/minute
- Power supply: 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
- Run-time: up to 40 hours
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.