Presse Coffee Brewer Travel Mug
Forget instant coffee – with the Presse Coffee Brewer you can enjoy a travel mug of the fresh stuff in just three minutes, that will stay hot for hours.
Instant coffee isn’t a patch on fresh coffee. We all know this. But we compromise, because fresh coffee is a faff and needs all sorts of kit. But how about almost-instant coffee?
A former Kickstarter project, the Presse Coffee Brewer is a travel mug that’ll filter 400mls of the fresh stuff in just three minutes. So it’s not just a clever name.
Add your grounds and hot water to the outer cup, stir, and leave it for a couple of minutes. Then gently plunge the reverse-flow filter into your brew. The grounds will be filtered out and only the hot, black, nectar of the gods will remain. Thanks to the ingenious design, the used grounds will then be kept safely away, so there’s no risk of a treacly over-brew. Pop the lid on and voila – coffee to go, and just the strength you like it.
Nope, we didn’t just miss a step. In three minutes you’ll have made a fresh, filter coffee that’s ready for the road. No soggy paper to throw away, no hot equipment to disassemble, no finicky coils to scrub. The stainless steel filter can be rinsed clean in seconds and used for a lifetime. And the triple-walled design will keep your java like lava for hours, with only a hint of warmth eking into your hands. Heck, it’s even dishwasher safe.
So forget the freeze-dried granules. Treat yourself to a Presse Coffee, and leave the space food for the astronauts.
- The one-cup coffee brewing travel mug
- Ready in just 3 minutes
- No paper filters, electric mechanisms, risky balancing acts or fussy coils and plungers required
- 5-piece design: Double-walled stainless steel outer cup and nesting inner cup with a silicone gasket with removable filter basket and silicone lid
- Triple insulated - double walled outer cup and single-walled inner cup keeps drinks hot for hours without burning hands
- Grounds are sealed away from the hot water after pressing so coffee cannot over-brew
- Formerly known as the Impress Coffee Brewer
- Holds approximately 14oz or 400ml