The Homemade Gin Kit
The Homemade Gin Kit gives you everything you need to craft your own unique blend of gin in just 36 hours. Just add vodka.
Ever wondered why gin was such a big hit back in the 18th Century? It’s because it’s really easy to make! And it tastes a heck of a lot better than that Russian stuff. Thankfully, the art of making small batches of craft gin hasn’t died out. In fact, it’s on the up – and now you can join in.
Using a carefully crafted blend of juniper berries, botanicals, spices and aromatics, the Homemade Gin Kit gives you all the tools you need to make your own unique blend of gin. All you need is a bottle of generic vodka and in 36 hours you could be the toast of London. Or wherever you live.
- Artisan gin making kit from W&P Design
- Create a unique and delicious home-blend of your very own gin
- Process takes just 36 hours
- Includes 2 x 375ml glass bottles, stainless steel strainer, stainless steel funnel and carefully selected botanical ingredients
- Requires vodka (not supplied)
- Weight: 1.82kg (4lbs.)
- Box measures: 35.56cm x 25.4cm x 10.16cm (14" x 10" x 4")
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.