Matador FreeRain24 Waterproof Packable Backpack
The Matador FreeRain24 Backpack is a compact stowable backpack designed for the toughest trekking conditions.
When you’re hiking for miles (or even days), every gramme you can shed and every inch you can spare counts. Which is what drew us to Matador FreeRain24 Backpack – a lightweight, waterproof packable backpack so perfectly-suited to the wild it’ll pack down as small as a ball of socks.
Featuring some of the highest quality materials and construction methods available, every strap, zip and buckle has been meticulously crafted to offer superb performance with minimal weight – from the HYPALON waterproof rolltop closure to the ITW Nexus hardware, and the puncture-resistant CORDURA 30D material. Stick the Matador FreeRain24 Backpack on your kit list – you’ll be glad you did.
- Superior-quality compact waterproof backpack made from genuine Cordura 30D material
- Ultra-light design packs down into a stuff sack
- Vertical pocket for smaller items
- Dual side pockets for water bottles
- HYPALON rolltop closure
- Puncture resistant
- ITW nexus hardware
- YKK Zipper
- Adjustable top stabilisers
- Breathable air flow straps
- Seal seams
- Bar tack reinforced stress points
- Capacity: 24 litres
- Weighs 156g (5.5 oz.)
- Measures approximately 20.3cm x 30.5cm x 61cm (7.99" x 12.0" x 24.02")
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.