DODOCase Smartphone VR Viewer
The DodoCase Smartphone VR Viewer turns your Android or Apple smartphone into an incredible virtual reality headset.
Forget Oculus Rift (or at least, pop it to one side). Virtual Reality experiences are already here, and they don’t have to cost the earth. All you need is a smartphone and the DodoCase Smartphone VR Viewer.
Cocking a low-tech snook at the Oculus camp, this humble cardboard gizmo is, in fact, a virtual reality smartphone viewer. Assemble it in minutes, slide your smartphone inside and it’s ready to go.
You’ll need something to watch, of course. Perhaps a white-knuckle flight through the Grand Canyon, or a scenic tour through the streets of Paris? How about a 3D game? Thanks to the open-source software and a pair of bi-convex German-engineered lenses on this cool smartphone accessory, wearers can gaze around (and in some cases interact with) a complete 3D world.
Compatible with the open-source Google Cardboard Project, a host of compatible VR apps and games are downloadable from Google Play store or iTunes. So whether you’re with Apple or Android you can enjoy a wealth of interactive experiences, courtesy of DodoCase VR.
- Turns your smartphone into a virtual reality viewer
- Pre-cut cardboard VR headset
- Fly through the Grand Canyon, play 3D games, travel the city streets of Paris or become a character in an animated film
- Bi-convex, German-engineered lenses
- Compatible with the open-source Google Cardboard project
- Comes with 'The Virtual Reality Beginner’s Guide' book
- VR apps downloadable from Google Play Store or iTunes
- Works with all smartphones (Android and iPhone)
- Pack size: 22cm x 14.5cm x 3cm (8.66" x 5.71" x 1.18")
- Weight: 200g (7 oz.)
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.