It’s time to down tools! No, seriously… forget the DIY and instead get stuck into these incredibly realistic and utterly delicious chocolate utensils.
‘Heirloom quality chocolate tools’ isn’t a phrase you hear
very often at all but that’s exactly what these cocoa-based work weapons appear to be.
Crafted from up to 250g of the finest Belgian chocolate and designed to look like their real life toolbox-patinated counterparts - right down to knocks, dents and chips (mmm… chips) - these ersatz instruments would fool even the most diligent handyman.
Try to use them for any real jobs though and you’ll find they’re about as useful as a chocolate teapot but as examples of the finest novelty chocolate workmanship? Well, you’ve hit the candy nail squarely on the head!
The perfect gift for any DIY enthusiast, these Chocolate Tools are right on the chocolate money.
- NB: May contain traces of milk and nuts
- Ingredients: cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soya lecithin), vanilla extract, colours (E171, E172)
- All tools are made from dark chocolate which contains minimum 58% cocoa solids
- Gluten free
- Product shelf life is 18 months from date of manufacture
- Club Hammer weight: 250g
- Spanner and Nut weight: 73g
- Wrench weight: 156g
- Club Hammer size: 18.5cm x 8.5cm x 3.5cm
- Spanner and Nut size: 22cm x 6cm x 1.5cm
- Wrench size: 26cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.