Pop quiz: What connects Salvador Dali, Willy Wonka and The Mad Hatter...? They'd all have gone choccy-woccy-doo-lally for the utterly bonkers Chocolate Teapot.
Familiar with the phrase 'about as useful as a....'? Well thanks to some master madcap candy wranglers you now have a chance to find out.
Handmade from 600g of Belgium’s finest, this magnificently demented life-size confection has some quite yummy uses:
Fancy a particularly rich and silky hot chocolate? Simply add a couple of scoops of your favourite drinking powder, fill the pot 2/3 with hot water, stir and pour.
Chocolate Fondue? Don't mind if we do... drop in a few teaspoons of steaming H2O, agitate until some of the chocolate liquefies and then get to work
dipping your delicacies. The truth is pretty much anything you can shove on a stick tastes amazing when it's covered in warm, gooey chocolate.
Or you could just make a complete Augustus Gloop of yourself and scoff the lot.
The world loves an eccentric, so whether you’re a surrealist, a chocoholic or just plain hatstand, hit ‘buy’ and pick up the sweet sensation that puts the potty into teapot.
- NB: May contain traces of milk and nuts
- Life-size, functional chocolate teapot
- Handade in the UK from 600g of the finest Belgian chocolate (minimum 58% cocoa solids)
- Gluten free
- Great gift for a chocoholic or Mad Hatter
- Ingredients: Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soya lecithin), vanilla essence, shellac E904
- Has a shelf life of approximately 18 months from the date of manufacture
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our standard 30 day no-quibble returns guarantee, should you change your mind after receiving your order and assuming the teapot is not damaged or defective.
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.