Enjoy creamy super smooth espresso anywhere with Cafflano Kompresso, the world’s lightest and most compact authentic espresso maker
Making high quality filter coffee is a right palaver, isn't it? Yes, you can use one of those plunger/cafetiere thingamabobs, but who can be bothered with all that waiting around and washing up? Thankfully, there’s nifty new way to make deliciously smooth filter coffee in no time.
The ingenious Kompresso is a manually operated portable coffee maker capable of producing pro-standard cups of espresso in less time than it takes to say 'I'll have a frappacappadoodah with sprinkles'.
Weighing a measly 175g and the size of a chubby bike pump, it uses hydraulic compression to deliver the smoothest, richest, purest and fastest cup of coffee (under 30 seconds) you're ever likely to find.
Using it is a doddle: simply put your coffee in the filter basket, tamp down, attach the piston pour in 50ml of hot water and then depress the plunger. 9 Bars of air pressure forces the mix through a special micro-filter and into the cup below. Easy, eh?
What's more, the amazing Kompresso is easy to clean and comes complete with everything you need to get started, so unless you're a chronic bean fiend the only thing you need to buy is the coffee.
- World’s lightest and most compact handheld espresso maker
- Uses patent-pending technology to consistently achieve over 9 bars of pressure from start to finish, to deliver the tastiest espresso with perfect crema
- Travel coffee maker perfect for camping, boating, hiking or even the office
- Easy to clean and use
- Max capacity of Chamber = 80 mL (2.7 oz)
- Max capacity of Filter Basket = 15 g (0.03 lb)
- Sustainable & eco-friendly
- Measures: 17 cm x 10 cm (6.69" x 3.94")
- Shipping weight: 0.35 kg / 12.35 oz.
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.