Brewbarrel Homebrew Kit
“Roll out Brewbarrel, we'll have a Brewbarrel of fun…!” 10 minutes is all it takes to make 5 litres of delicious barrel fresh craft homebrew that’s ready to quaff in just 7 days!
Raise a glass to the gods of grog because this revolutionary tipple tank is at the vanguard of the ‘Hipster Hop Liberation Front’. No fulsome beard, plaid shirt or artisanal apron required.
You won’t need a degree in chemistry either, as the process couldn’t be simpler. In fact it’s so easy, even a squiffy salamander could manage it. Just pick your favourite brew, mix all the kit ingredients with 8 pints of water and then set aside for a week - that's five days of fermentation at an ambient temperature and two days of conditioning in your fridge. A specially designed valve regulates the pressure created during the brewing process and also ensures the beer is carbonated.
Once the week's up, simply pull out the integrated tap and draw your beer! Not since the heady days of the Watney Party Seven (ask your Dad) have we seen such a party-perfect keg of brown booze.
With a range of tasty suds to suit all palates, a Brewbarrel kit makes a great gift for any beer fan.
Altogether.. “Now's the time to roll the BrewBarrel, for the gang's all here…”
- DIY homebrew craft beer kit
- Comes with everything you need to make 5 litres / 8 pints of delicious beer in just 7 days
- Oktoberfest Style Beer: Brewed according to an historic recipe and refined using the finest hops and roasted oak wood
- IPA: India Pale Ale is a strong and malty English ale that is refined with fruity, aromatic hop varieties.
- Wheat Beer: The top-fermenting yeast used for this wheat beer delivers a richly diverse set of tastes – ranging from apple and banana through to the delicate flavour of cloves.
- Lager: A mild beer with a malty body. It is very lively and refreshing and has a lovely hoppy note without being to bitter
- Pack typically contains: 1 bottle barley- malt extract, 1 bottle flavouring preparation of hop extract, 1 sachet dry beer yeast, 1 five litre keg as fermentation tank (empty), 1 pressure control valve, 1 instruction manual, 3 coasters
- Height 27 cm (10.6") and diameter 18 cm (7.1").
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.