Belle-V Ice Cream Scoop
When was the last time you displayed a kitchen utensil like a piece of sculpture? Probably never but that might change when you clap your eyes on the stunning and award-winning Belle-V Ice Cream Scoop.
The original gelato ‘disher’ was invented in Pittsburgh in 1897 (who knew!) and has changed very little since. However, there is a fundamental problem with most scoops; they are awkward to hold and needed much twisting and wrist torquing to work.
Dr Karl Ulrich a Professor of Mechanical Engineering, set out to solve this problem. The result? An heirloom quality gadget that allows a more comfortable scooping motion which doesn’t work against the natural motion of your wrist.
Fashioned from a single chunk of metal, the scoop has an ergonomic, asymmetric handle which is weighted and balanced to feel just right in your hand. And the angled scoop head - featuring a spade shaped edge - is perfectly designed to scoop ice-cream with very little effort and has the ability to get into the hard-to-reach corners of ice cream containers.
The Belle V was designed to be the best performing, most beautiful and durable ice cream scoop ever created... Bravissimo, Dr. Ulrich. Bravissimo! (tips hat).
- Available in mirror-polished stainless steel or Teflon-coated aluminum finish
- Finished and polished by hand
- Includes gift box and microfibre pouch
- Dishwasher safe. To avoid spotting, instead wash the scoop in warm soapy water, rinse, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Conducts heat from your hand through the handle to the head of the scoop to more easily release ice cream
- Awards: IDSA Silver Award, Gold Spark Design Award
- A great wedding gift
- 17.78cm x 6.35cm x 2.54cm (7” x 2.5” x 1”)
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.