Atlas Performance Socks
Like a Brita-filter in your shoe, Ministry of Supply Atlas Socks are scientifically engineered to wick moisture, absorb odour using carbonised coffee beans and support your feet.
Take the next step in dress sock evolution with the Ministry of Supply Atlas Socks. Funded by Kickstarter, this innovation in smart-casual footwear gives the unholy trinity of odour, moisture and discomfort a swift kick in the jimmies.
How? Science. Oh alright, if you must know, Atlas Performance Socks use strategically- placed cushioned pads to support the foot; a lattice of ventilation channels to wick moisture away; a blend of hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibres to speed up the wicking process; and fibres infused with carbonised coffee grounds to naturally filter and absorb odours. Like we said. Science.
- Ultimate odour control socks
- Made using JAVAfresh odour-absorbing knit
- Unhindered ventilation is at the core of our strategically cushioned foot-bed
- You stay dry when hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibres combine for extra moisture wicking
- Machine washable & low maintenance care
- 40% Recycled polyester infused with carbonised coffee beans
- 40% Cotton. Pads that are strategically placed to absorb moisture
- 20% Ellastic to maintain shape use after use
- For shoe sizes 8-12
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.