Aircraft Aluminum Rolling Pin
The Red Dot Design Award winning Aluminium Rolling Pin is machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade alloy, to bring a designer flourish to any bakeoff.
If you can’t stand the heat, get an Aluminium Rolling Pin. Funded on kickstarter and winner of a coveted Red Dot Design Award, this cool designer kitchenware has a clever trick up its pastry-flecked sleeve.
Machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminium, laser etched with imperial and metric measurements and anodised in a range of vibrant colours, the rolling pin’s superior heat-conducting properties will keep butter from melting into your dough far longer than a standard wooden pin. Perfect for summer baking, pop this unique kitchen gadget in the fridge for an even cooler roller.
- Solid aluminium rolling pin
- Winner of Red Dot Design Award 2015
- Chill to keep dough cool for longer
- Non-stick surface
- Graduated laser engraved measurements (in both inches and mm)
- Machined aircraft-grade aluminium
- Anodised finish
- NB: Handwash only - not suitable for dishwashers
- Measures approximately 53.3cm x 5cm (20.98" x 2")
- Weighs approximately 454g (1lb)