Aircraft Aluminum Rolling Pin
The Red Dot Design Award winning Aluminium Rolling Pin is machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade alloy, to bring a designer flourish to any bakeoff.
If you can’t stand the heat, get an Aluminium Rolling Pin. Funded on kickstarter and winner of a coveted Red Dot Design Award, this cool designer kitchenware has a clever trick up its pastry-flecked sleeve.
Machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminium, laser etched with imperial and metric measurements and anodised in a range of vibrant colours, the rolling pin’s superior heat-conducting properties will keep butter from melting into your dough far longer than a standard wooden pin. Perfect for summer baking, pop this unique kitchen gadget in the fridge for an even cooler roller.
- Solid aluminium rolling pin
- Winner of Red Dot Design Award 2015
- Chill to keep dough cool for longer
- Non-stick surface
- Graduated laser engraved measurements (in both inches and mm)
- Machined aircraft-grade aluminium
- Anodised finish
- NB: Handwash only - not suitable for dishwashers
- Measures approximately 53.3cm x 5cm (20.98" x 2")
- Weighs approximately 454g (1lb)
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.