Unwanted Products - Consumer Contracts Regulations
By law, consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after receipt of the order. Because we are decent and fair-minded people we have extended this period to 30 days.
If you wish to cancel your order under the regulations we ask you to please notify our Customer Service team quoting your name and order number:
- by email at email@example.com; or
- by post to our office address (see above)
We will then arrange for you to be refunded accordingly.
Where you are cancelling your order within this cooling-off period, we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund the delivery charge based on our standard delivery rate.
- where you are returning your entire order, we will refund the delivery charge incurred.
- where we collect an item from you, we will cover the cost of the return delivery