Siva Atom Bike-Mounted Generator
The Siva Cycle Atom is a bike-mounted generator that charges any USB device as you ride – and stores a little extra in a portable battery pack for later.
Boost your eco-friendly credentials and top up your phone battery with the Siva Cycle Atom. Like the bicycle dynamos of old, this bike-mounted generator converts pedal power to electricity – only this sleek-looking next gen. model will charge any USB gadget. Plus, it’ll even hold a charge in a removable battery pack for later use.
Whether it’s your smartphone, bike light or GPS gadget, plug it into the Siva Cycle Atom and it’ll recharge as quickly as it would from a wall socket.
Perfect for day-trippers and people who cycle to work, the lightweight unit attaches easily to your bike’s rear wheel. When you get to the end of your ride, just detach the battery pack and take it with you – leaving nothing behind for light-fingered tealeaves.
The Atom is for the modern commuter cyclist, the urban biker, the weekend rider, the gadget lover, the green fanatic, and anyone that’s ever needed a charge on the go.
Want to cut vehicle emissions, use renewable energy sources and help those less fortunate? Thanks to the incredible Siva Cycle Atom, cycling can take you further than you think.
• Bicycle-mounted generator and portable battery pack
• Recharge your smartphone or USB gadgets on the go
• Lightweight and highly efficient
• Stealth charcoal finish
• Mounts to any bicycle frame in minutes NB: will not currently work with bikes fitted with disc brakes
• Waterproof to IP4 standard (in plain English, will hold up to anything you can throw at it, so long as you’re not submerging it.)
• Output: USB compatible 5V @ up to 1000mA
• Battery pack: 1650mAh battery pack
• Measures approximately 19cm x 7.6cm x 3cm (7.5” x 3.0” x 1.2”)
• Weighs approximately 300g
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.