Bottlelight LED Light Wand
The Bottlelight Light Wand is a clever and sophisticated way to turn your old glass bottles into charming decorative table lights.
Resembling something a certain Sith Lord might produce if he turned his gloved hand to homewares, this aluminium and acrylic light up bottle wand is an inexpensive way to upcycle wine, champagne and water bottles into luminous lust objects.
Powered by 3 AA batteries and available as either a colour-changing version (Vivi-LED) or in Classic White, this designer mood lamp is quite literally brilliant for garden and pool parties, camping trips or a romantic picnic in the park and the perfect excuse to open a bottle…
Slick and stylish design aside, it also has some rather magical controls; rotating it will dim or brighten the LED, whilst twisting the end will select the desired colour or enable the automatic colour-changing mode (Vivi-LED model).
Not only that but it’s also water and rain resistant so you can amp up the ambience indoors or out. And unlike a candle it won’t blow out in a breeze or pose a fire hazard if things get a bit rowdy. Did we say 'a' bottle...
- Battery powered lamp stick for empty wine, champagne and water bottles
- Fits into all standard glass bottles with an inner neck diameter of 17-22 mm (0.67" - 0.87")
- 25-100 hours of operation per set of 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Water and rain resistant – a rubber gasket keeps the wand seated in the bottle
- Highly efficient Superflux LED technology with 100,000 hour lifespan
- No annoying cords. Not a fire hazard. No dripping candlewax.
- Automatic slow dimming to ‘OFF’ in horizontal position
- Made in Germany from high quality aluminium and acrylic polymer
26.67cm x 1.78cm Ø (10.5" x 0.7" Ø)
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.