Bent Nail Bottle Opener
The Bent Nail Bottle Opener uses the unique power of leverage to completely upend all sense of style. By ‘eck it’s champion.
Hard as nails and simple as a plank, that’s us. Which might explain our strange affinity to the Bent Nail Bottle Opener. Thumbing its nose at modern gadgetry, this effortlessly cool bar accessory is about as fussy as a newspaper hat.
Set into the solid wood handle, one magnet sticks the Bent Nail Bottle Opener to your fridge, the other catches your bottle cap, while the bent nail does all your heavy lifting. Perfect for the beer lover who can’t abide all them bells ‘n’ whistles.
- Solid wood bottle opener with a bent nail in it
- Opens bottles incredibly well (despite appearances)
- Magnet holds bottle cap after popping
- Second magnet for attaching to fridge or other metal surface
- Perfectly suited to rustic cottages, old farm buildings and Shoreditch
- Measures approximately 11.4cm x 3.8cm x 1.9cm (4.5" x 1.5" x 0.75")
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.