Real Wine Gums
Real Wine Gums
Mix the grape and the cane and enjoy the rich, complex and downright deliciously boozy flavour of luxury sweets made from ‘edible wine’
“A cheeky little number… Fleshy yet velvety textures with ripe plum and black cherry flavours and a soft finish!” Not the sort of description you’d normally associate with a pack of bon bons but these are no ordinary yummy gummies.
Invented in the UK in 1909 by Charles Gordon Maynard - the son of a teetotal Methodist sweet-maker - the original pastilles merely name-checked fermented grape juice. It took another 100 years and a clutch of clever, opportunity-knocking Dutch confectioners before Real Wine Gums became a thing.
And since these considerate candies are alcohol, gluten, fat, nut, gelatin, and lactose free, they can be enjoyed by absolutely everyone. Even Charles Riley Maynard, God rest your gummy soul.
- Real Wine Gums
- Choose from 4 delicious vino flavours - earthy, floral, botanical and fruity
- Gluten, fat, nut, gelatin, and lactose free - suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Quatro Gift Set comes in a wooden box
- Dimensions: single pack measures approximately 10cm (H) x 8cm (W) x 2.2cm (D)
- Shipping weight: single pack 0.15 kg / gift set 0.32 kg
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.