Tell the time with a mesmerising mix of colour play and theory. This technicolour ticker is the minimalist wristwatch with maximal style
Designed by award-winning West Coast agency Aruliden for the Museum of Modern Art, Blend gives timely form to their belief that products should be both beautiful and functional… while also delivering something they like to call ‘unexpected magic’.
Using a process called additive colour theory, a pair of revolving, transparent, primary coloured discs reveal the hours and minutes at the points where they intersect.
Add in water-resistance, a plain leather strap and a Miyota Quartz movement and you get a kaleidoscopic chronometer that’s as effortlessly timeless as it is effortlessly efficient at keeping time.
- Minimalist wristwatch that uses colour additive theory to tell the time
- Brightly-coloured discs revolve to reveal the time in contrasting colours
- Black IP stainless-steel case, leather band and Miyota Quartz movement
- Designed by award-winning agency Aruliden in collaboration with MoMA
- Shipping weight: single pack 0.4 kg
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.