Kai Captain Folding Razor
Kai Captain Folding Razor
If you’re looking for a razor with true cutting-edge credentials, look no further than the Japanese made Kai Captain Folding Razor
As the safety razor arms race gets ever more ridiculous (they actually employ rocket scientists!) maybe it’s time to take a step back and consider that less might in fact be more.
… And that’s precisely what you get with Kai - a professional grade precision instrument suitable for shaving, hairdressing and hair tattoos. It was originally designed for surgical use, so you can expect excellent quality, superb balance, extraordinary sharpness and astonishing durability; just what you’d expect from a company with centuries of experience crafting blades for kitchen, cosmetic, and business use.
Keeping a sharp blade in your razor is a golden rule in shaving but unlike traditional cutthroat razors, no regular stropping is required; the Kai takes Titan security blades (stainless steel with 2 titanium coatings) and the special dispenser system ensures safe and quick insertion of the fresh blade into the razor holder, and safe storage of the used blade.
When you’re all done barbering, cleaning is a breeze as the head can be dismantled and the razor rinsed with water.
So, if you fancy experiencing the closest shave you could possibly imagine, why not reach for the Kai...
NB: The Titan Mild Blades have a protective comb on the blade, which prevents too much pressure being applied, allowing beginners to get used to the process
- Kai Captain Standard Razor is quite simply the best folding / cutthroat razor available
- NB: Although the Kai Captain is sold for home use, it's not for the faint-hearted; it is recommended for professional beauty, barber, and expert use only
- Easily dismantled for cleaning. Can also be disinfected, but do NOT use sodium hypochlorite
- The blade should be replaced after every 7 shaves
- Captain Blades are standard razor blades
- Titan Mild ProTouch Blades were originally designed for surgical application and feature extraordinary sharpness and cutting edge durability
- Part of Kai's range of expert grooming tools
- The perfect hipster gift
- Made in Japan
- Dimensions (open): 18 mm x 221 mm / 0.7" x 8.7"
- Shipping weight (razor): 0.139 kg
- Shipping weight (blades): 0.095 kg
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.