Geek Gods put a delightful spin on the usual sci-fi and comic book effigies and make the perfect centrepiece to your shrine, whether it’s to Jediism or vigilantism.
Bring balance to the Force and chubby justice to your living room with Geek Gods. Inspired by the famous Hotei (or Laughing Buddha), these 3D-printed figurines put a cheeky, pop-culture spin on a classic symbol of happiness and contentment.
Indeed, some believe rubbing the belly of these popular sci-fi totems brings good luck. Although judging by Batman’s expression, you might want to give his little round tummy a miss. Where’s Adam West’s girdle when you need it…
- Star Wars and Batman Buddhas
- 3D-printed figurines
- Inspired by the classic Hotei (laughing Buddha)
- Perfect idol for practicing Jediism or Vigilantism
- Made using Makerbot Replicator 2x 3D printer with ABS filament
- NB: These statues are hollow and therefore very light
- Each figure measures approximately 15.2cm (6”) high
- Weight approx. 65g (2.3 oz.)
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.