When is a book not a book? When it’s alight… or more specifically a go anywhere mood lamp
Fancy a bit of light reading? What appears on first inspection to be an innocuous-looking journal, magically transforms into a colourful mood light when you flip it open.
Perfect for bringing a little ambience into your bedroom, or perhaps as a night light for reading your latest book, you can cycle through five different colour modes by simply closing and opening the book. It’s clever concertina ‘pages’ fan out and can emit a full 360 degrees of light, using hidden magnets to join the covers back to back.
And the best bit? It's battery powered (there are 3 x AAA batteries concealed in the spine), so you can take it anywhere you please.
- Book Light that resembles an innocent journal when closed
- Can lie flat, open 360 degrees or be attached to a metal surface
- Five colour modes: white, blue, red, green, or purple. Open and close again to switch between them
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries required (not included)
- Dimensions: approx. 17.78 cm x 19.69 x 2.54 cm (7" x 7 3/4" x 1") when closed
- Shipping weight: 0.443 kg / 15.63 oz.
You Might Also Like
Delivery and Woldwide Shipping
Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of World: 7-14 days
Economy Shipping is sent via an untracked service. If you wish to track your order, please select the Registered Shipping service.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.