Fright Night 2014 - Halloween's Super 8
Two monsters went to a party. Suddenly one said to the other, “A lady just rolled her eyes at me. What should I do?”
“Be a gentleman and roll them back to her.”
Corny jokes aside, Halloween is a serious business and no-one likes playing with dead things more than The Fowndry. So here we present our 8 favourite uncanny objects to help get you in the mood for a spot of mumming and guising!.
1. Human Brains Mug Brainz seemz finez! Unsettle your fellow co-workers whilst enjoying a delicious hot beverage, as you sip out of this uncannily familiar-looking ceramic mug.
2. Gummi Bear Skeleton Candle A behemoth of a gummi bear candle... with a frickin' T800 style endoskeleton!. As the candle burns, watch in horror as its demonic metal chassis appears. Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range not included.
3. Skull-Shaped Japanese Sugar Cubes A mix of Wasanbon premium sugar and bamboo charcoal, these candy crania will add a dash of the macabre to any macchiato.
4. Pumpkin Keg Tap A pint of ‘squash’… ? Coming right up! The brilliant Pumpkin Keg Kit will turn any giant gourd (or watermelon) into a groovy drinks dispenser.
5. Plush Zombie Slippers If you feel like the walking dead first thing in a morning, don this comfy pair of plush Zombie Slippers. Gory? A bit. Cosy? Absolutely.
6. Zombie Candles Hey Walker, you want some? Well you're sure as heck gonna get some! Frying tonight!
7. Get Me Outta This Cage! Planet of the Japes. Standing the natural order on its head, this costume makes it seem like you're trapped in a bamboo cage being carried by a giant gorilla. And why not.
8. Colour-changing Pacman Ghost Lamp Give your room a nostalgic glow with this beautifully designed and packaged retro-looking luminaire. I ain't afraid of no ghosts...