With 12 coloured LEDs and a pulsing rhythm that matches your music, the Kanye inspired DropShades will be sure to brighten your outlook.
Light up your night and bounce to the beat with DropShades, the latest just-gotta-have-‘em accessory to rocket out of the Kickstarter camp.
Inspired by Yeezy and Daft Punk’s genre-mashing ‘Stronger’ these spectacular retro shades light up in time to the music like rainbow equalisers – whether you’re in a thundering club or bustling house party. Thanks to the built-in audio sensors they’ll even adjust their pulsing pattern automatically to suit the ambient volume, so you don’t go full beam when someone yells ‘Cribbage’. And as for battery packs and loose cables – bane of all those other light-up accessories – forget ‘em. DropShades are self-contained, so you won’t spoil your entrance by getting snagged on the door knob.
The rechargeable Li-ion battery - hidden in the arm of the glasses - provides enough power to last a full 14 hours. Which, even if it doesn’t outlast you, should at least be enough to see you through to sunrise. When it’s finally time to recharge them, just plug in the included Micro-USB cable and watch. In just a few minutes you’ll be ready to glow again.
• LED audio responsive glasses
• Light up to the beat of the music
• Wireless with no battery pack
• Lights not visible by the user when wearing the glasses
• Volume sensing technology: automatically calibrates to match ambient volume
• Light bars illuminate vertically when charging to indicate the charge level
• 12 high quality SMD LEDs
• Lithium Ion Battery lasts 14 hours
• Includes Micro USB cable and microfiber protective case